Why NACE® and NACE® Extended 24?
- Delivery of NACE test results in 3 business days (15 business days for NACE Extended).1
- Valid from the 10th week of pregnancy onwards
- Most robust tests on the market: results obtained in nearly 100% of cases
- The number of cases in which a second blood extraction is required is less than 0.07%, the lowest rate in the market
- Nace Extended 24 is the most complete test on the market: it studies anomalies in all 24 chromosomes, and identifies six microdeletions related with major genetic syndromes
- Clinically validated
- Includes genetic counselling
- Includes a confirmation test, in the case of a positive result, without additional cost
- It is valid for women whose pregnancy was achieved via in vitro fertilization, including gestations resulting from donated oocytes.
1 From date sample is received
2 Except for twin pregnancies